Insightful podcast by Jessica Ann Mola, Managing Editor at eBizQ with John Woolbrigth, CIO of Omega Financials and former CTO of Synovus Financial and Mamoon Yunus, CEO of Crosscheck Networks that explores the following items:
- Defining cloud computing. Are SOA and cloud synonymous?
- Pre-requisites and barriers to enabling cloud computing in an enterprise IT infrastructure.
- Impact of current economic climate as hurting or helping cloud/SOA adoption.
- Architectural moving parts necessary for building SOA.
- Real-life, high-scale SOA and cloud-based deployments.
"There are three or four things that can get you to a place to take advantage of cloud computing..." - John Woolbright
eBizQ: SOA and Cloud in 2010: Talking with Crosscheck and Omega Financial